Sunday, August 17, 2014

THE ONE PERSON ON THE PLANET

I am writing this publicly because I want the whole world to know how I feel to the very core of who I am as a man.

With every fiber of my being!

There is one person on this planet I owe my very life too.....

Her name is Rebecca Avila!

My soul mate! My everything! The very beat of my heart!

For you Rebecca never left my side to this day! Most would have shrunk away long ago!

What can I say that would even come close to the gratefulness and utmost respect I have in my heart for you Rebecca Avila!

You have been my calm in a very rough sea called stroke survival.

I am brought to tears right now remembering when I first had my stroke, laying in a bed at the hospital so scared, so alone, I remember the one and only person that would make me feel like I was going to be ok was you Rebecca!

Well 3 years have gone by and you have NEVER left my side ....in fact you have never left my side since you said "I do" 23 years ago.

So I want to say in front of everyone....
Thank You!

With every fiber of my being. ...Thank You,

Love,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment