Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ONE OF THE MAIN KEYS TO LIFE AFTER STROKE (MY OPINION)



What brought this up was my graphic "The day my life changed forever"

So I posted my graphic in several groups. Several stroke survivors commented "my life sucks now"

Than it clicked ..................

In my humble opinion we as stroke survivors to transition from stroke survivors to stroke thrivers (life after stroke) we must have one key life ingredient.

We must have a to the core of who we are a deep appreciation for still breathing air on this planet. A deep to the core thankfulness of still being able to be with loved ones.

Because however hard and cataclysmic stroke is, if we died we would never be able to hug a loved one.

Death would have not only taken our life on this planet forever but taken away the ability to receive and give the most powerful force on planet earth .............. LOVE!

Stroke in my opinion is the hardest cataclysmic life event a person can go through on planet earth but ....................... it could be worse! We could have died!

But we survived what kills most people on planet earth!

We were given a Second Chance at life on this planet.

So don't forget you survived and now we must learn to not just survive but thrive!

FOR WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment