Friday, October 30, 2015

IMPORTANT NOTICE



JUST POSTED THIS IN OUR OFFICIAL GROUP 



Peeps I can't express how powerful of a direction I received for Second Chance Stroke Survivors yesterday!

On World Stroke Day!

Coincidence? I don't think so!


We are going to take stroke awareness and stroke survival support to a never seen before global level!

About 3 months ago I got a creative idea for a hashtag.‪#‎unitingtheworldthroughstrokesurvival‬

Little did I know just how powerful and true this hashtag would become!

I witnessed for the first time Second Chance Stroke Survivors truly unite the
world through stroke survival!

In keeping with my vision I need "all" members of Official to select "Leave Group" and join our new worldwide group!


Trust me peeps! What I'm receiving as far as direction the world has never seen before!

So let's remain calm, unjoin this group and join the new one below!

There's 1,000's of members so no pushing! lol

As soon as everyone transfers I will shut down Official and Worldwide will become our new primary!

Message me if you have any questions peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment