Sunday, November 2, 2014

WHAT'S ON AARON'S MIND




I just thought of something!

If Second Chance Stroke Survivors continues to grow at the rate we have the first 12 months .................. We will have over 10,000 members in our Official Group alone in 5 years!

THAT JUST IN OFFICIAL GROUP! NOT COUNTING THE NUMEROUS OTHER GROUPS AROUND THE WORLD!

I MEAN HARRY JORDAN AND I JUST OPENED A HARRY JORDAN INTERNATIONAL GYM IN ATHENS GREECE!

You see my brothers and Sisters around the world I truly believe with all I know that I was given a gift through stroke................. Yes I said a gift through stroke!

To help you! There's hope as a stroke survivor! You're not alone! In this catastrophic altering life event! You are not alone!

There is man named Harry Jordan whom also has a gift through stroke to inspire us!


The way I see it .............

I am the the conduit that holds the true power of the wires! The true power and life giving energy, IS EACH OF YOU!

TOGETHER WE ARE A MIGHTY AND POWERFUL FORCE ON PLANET EARTH!

FOR THAT......................



I THANK EACH ONE OF YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment