Monday, January 19, 2015

ONE OF MANY THINGS I HATE ABOUT STROKE SURVIVAL

Many times non stroke survivors say is "Don't use your stroke as an excuse"

My stroke is not an excuse it's a fact!

So is I suffered brain damage because of my stroke! This not an excuse it's fact!

Sometimes I hate my own actions! The harm I cause my awesome wife Rebecca and my family!

Outbursts of harmful emotions!

When I have these times it's like looking at my own actions from a 3rd person! I hate with all my heart the bad things I say!

My poor awesome wife Rebecca takes most of the brunt of my stroke and still truly loves me!

Rebecca is my everything! Rebecca is the breath of life!

True forgiveness is asked for.

Yes I am the one that had the stroke but my family are all stroke survivors!

I love them and need them with every fiber of my being that makes me a man! Especially Rebecca!

Sincerely,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment