Tuesday, May 19, 2015

YOUR ACTION NEEDED!



A note from my brother and fellow survivor George Pierce. Ya not a stroke survivor but a survivor of what should have been a devastating accident! Proud of you George!

Letter from George to all members of Second Chance Stroke Survivors

In 2011 as CEO of a company that made bicycle pedal adaptors and innovative arm products for post stroke survivors, I was able to better understand the challenges the stroke community had in regaining mobility.
In my work with a very dedicated and knowledgeable founder and engineers as well as input from VA in Palo Alto, we began to turn out products that no one in the market had developed that really helped re-train the brain for physical mobility.
Later in my business career, I was on a bicycle training ride and was hit from behind, sustaining a broken neck and back. It was my knowledge of how to train like an athlete that allowed me to make a comeback from this accident one year later to racing for TEAM USA in the world duathlon championships placing 7th. This time my inspiration in training gave me an idea to form a shoe that was so easy to get in/out of with one hand, saving me time in changing shoes from biking to running in duathlon competition. The idea spawned a new shoe design without laces, a company, patents pending, and shoes that have been tested by members of the stroke community for their ease of quick entry/exit with one hand. They work, save time, frustration and are the best designs for simple entry/exit with fast adjustment on the market.


The mission for 7D is to inspire all folks to get back on their feet, get moving, start the healing process and stay healthy. We provide the best thought out shoes with my past knowledge of training for the stroke community to start re-training the brain for mobility and get confidence in simple movements.

Vote for me to take the cover of Runners World Magazine to tell the world of my comeback story and unleash a radical shoe design that will help millions of people to re-take their fitness, mobility and health.

Thank you.
George Pierce



George Pierce, CEO
Seven Dynamics Footwear
‪#‎Bperfect‬

Please show George we support and care about him! Let's help him get on the cover of this prestigious magazine! 

Vote for George to be put on cover of this magazine here. http://coversearch.runnersworld.com/entry/86/

No comments:

Post a Comment