Sunday, August 23, 2015

I'M SO PROUD I HAD TO SHARE PEEPS!




This was written by a stroke survivor member!


Penny Braley
22 hrs

Hey there Aaron Avila,
Hope you can forgive my delay in properly thanking you for all the time, effort & love that you have shared with all of us in this group!

Thanks to both you sir & God, several months ago I was reunited (for the first time after 3 years & 9 months) with a dear hospital rehab mate & my former speech therapist. Our families have met up more than once & we look forward to seeing them again soon.

I love what you are doing! Please sir, never doubt what appears to be your "second chance calling" has been a blessing to my personal healing in ways even you couldn't possibly imagine.

I had the pleasure to briefly speak with Rebecca Hensley-Avila and can tell you are equally blessed in your life.

Keep up the good work you two!

My response was:

This touches my heart deeply! My honor! You guys are the most amazing people on the face of planet earth! GOOOOOOOO! STROKE SURVIVORS!

No comments:

Post a Comment