Tuesday, May 27, 2014

***ATTENTION ALL SCSS MEMBERS***

As most of you realize it's my gift through stroke to try and help stroke survivors and their families around the world. I want each and every one of you to be the best stroke survivor you can be!

 You see, I strongly believe that stroke is the most cataclysmic life event a human being can go through on this planet!

It's who I am in this Second Chance I've been given at life on this planet.

So, this morning I awoke with a burden on my heart and I need your prayers and good energy sent my way to make this happen!

I feel it's time to raise awareness of stroke survival by contacting a major News agency like ABC World News!

I feel we have become a worldwide movement!

I need wisdom in this, because I have never have done this before!

So I ask all stroke survivors and their families to unite and help me spread the word about Second Chance Stroke Survivors and raise awareness of stroke survival around the world!

Together we can impact mankind!

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor,

Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment