Sunday, May 25, 2014

WHAT IS TRUE WEALTH IN THIS LIFE?

I have learned so much from surviving a major brain aneurysm and stroke on September 17th 2010.

I have learned what true wealth in this life really is! It has absolutely nothing to do with the size of your bank account!

Take it from me. My family barely survives on less than 20k a year!

We don't like to face it but the circle of life turns for all mankind. Our death is part of our life on this planet.

I can't walk, I can't talk very well, can barely put food on the table, yet I'm richer than I've ever been!

How?

I'm wealthy in what really counts in this life! Wealthy in love for others! Wealthy in helping others on the planet! 

Oh yes more money would be nice! It tares my heart out for my amazing wife, Rebecca Avila to cry herself to sleep because it's so hard for the family.

But yet I feel grateful for what I'm learning!

Do you want a truly satisfying life?

You'll need to help and love your fellow man.......................

No comments:

Post a Comment