Sunday, June 15, 2014

HARD TO BE UPSET - FATHERS DAY 2014

As a stroke survivor sleeping issues are common.

So it's fathers day and it's impossible to be upset about getting up at 4am when you go outside and see this!

I'm so thankful to be alive and given a Second Chance at this life.

If I died back on September 17th 2010 I could not have seen this!

Ya I can't walk, Wheelchair bound since then, can't talk very well and countless other things but you know, I'm alive to see my awesome and beautiful wife Rebecca Avila, my amazing and gifted son Ryan Avila who I got to see get engaged to a beautiful young lady inside and out, Amanda Bruno. ..... and best of all I've got a strong feeling I'm going to get to meet my grandchildren!

Tell me, again how I'm not supposed to be so thankful and deeply grateful I'm alive when for sure I should be dead!

WE'RE ALIVE!  WE'RE ALIVE! WE'RE ALIVE!

TO ALL YOU FATHERS OUT THERE. .......

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

WITH REAL LOVE,
AARON

No comments:

Post a Comment