Wednesday, June 18, 2014

RETHINKING HARD TO PORT

Peeps I woke up with a creative thought!
This is my vision and I would love to hear what you think?

All SCSS Chapters and Chapter Leaders become extensions of SCSS Official and me. Inspiring stroke survivors around the world!

I will in turn build local only members Chapter Divisions that will help stroke survivors on a local level, working with local hospitals, forming Second Chance Stroke Survivors Support groups and more!

See I feel by not including all SCSS members in all Chapters around the world that we will miss out on being part of the Global Movement SCSS has become!

I select only the best inspirational Chapter Leaders!
I don't want any of you to miss out on other gifted people like me.

Give me your thoughts. .....

No comments:

Post a Comment