Thursday, September 3, 2015

AARON'S CELEBRATION OF LIFE SEPTEMBER 17TH



On September 17th 2010 as fast as lightning strikes I survived (All the medical professionals said I was going to die) a massive brain aneurysm exploding in my brain and then survived a massive stroke 2 weeks later. I can't talk very well, can't walk, paralyzed on my left side along with many other deficits. So sure were the Doctors I was going to die, they would not work on me for 24 hours (why waste medical resources) they held a live funeral in the hospital chapel for my family to say their last goodbye's. BUT I'M ALIVE WHEN FOR SURE SHOULD BE DEAD! I WAS ALIVE! GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE ON PLANET EARTH!
Along with this gift of a second chance on planet earth I was given the most amazing and awesome gift! A deep to the core of who I am as a man love for all stroke survivors around the world! 5 years later, I truly believe stroke survivors are the most amazing people on planet earth! It's been my honor to serve such an amazing group of people known as stroke survivors!
I'VE BEEN GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE ON THE PLANET!



No comments:

Post a Comment