Sunday, September 20, 2015

YOU ARE PART OF MY 5 YEAR CELEBRATION OF LIFE!


My dearest stroke survivors from around the world.

This weekend is my 5 year Celebration Of Life weekend!

I know I said I was no longer going to be on Facebook on weekends. (working on balance in my life!)

But seeing I created the rule I can choose to break it!

Why?

I would not want to spend my Celebration Of Life weekend without every one of you!

You my fellow stroke survivors around the world mean everything to me!

It is my honor to serve the most amazing people I know on planet earth! 

YOU SURVIVORS ARE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH!

MY GIFT IN MY SECOND CHANCE IS TO TELL YOU WHO YOU REALLY ARE NOW AFTER YOUR STROKE!

MAYBE I NEED TO YELL IT!

YOU'RE AMAZING STROKE SURVIVORS!



No comments:

Post a Comment