Tuesday, April 7, 2015

AARONS NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE




At what place of life or death this happened I do not know.

I found myself in the most full of peace tropical like place I had ever been before. Inner peace.

In the middle of this place was a mansion.

I suddenly found myself inside this mansion. It was filled with 1,000's of people wearing white gowns. It was odd because I had an uneasy feeling.

Then a white bearded old man came up to me and said "Here take this white gown it will be easier for you............ I refused!

Then it hit me!

The reason I felt uneasy was because I was the only one in this place in normal clothes!

The old man asked me several more times saying "Here take the white gown it will be easier for you" I refused again every time.

All I wanted is to see is my soul mate, my everything of 25 years Rebecca Avila.

And here I am today, given a second chance at life on this planet.

Living the most fullest life you can have on this planet. Helping stroke survivors around the world like non before me.

I have been given an unquenchable love for stroke survivors worldwide!

It's who I am now!

Stroke survivors are the most amazing people I have met on this planet!

Love,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment