Friday, April 3, 2015

AS FAST AS LIGHTNING STRIKES BY AARON AVILA



As fast as lightning strikes the life I once knew ended and I was granted a second chance.

As fast as lightning strikes everything in my life I took for granted I took them for granted no more.

As fast as lightning strikes I learned what stroke was.

As fast as lightning strikes I learned what was the most important thing my life was. Love!

As fast as lightning strikes I could not walk.

As fast as lightning strikes I could not talk.

As fast as lightning strikes I could no longer use the left side of my body.

As fast as lightning strikes I lost my ability to balance.

As fast as lightning strikes I learned 100% there is a God.

As fast as lightning strikes life as I knew it ended and a new life began.

As fast as lightning strikes I became a stroke survivor.

Stroke kills most but I was given a Second Chance!

Not to recover what  I once had, but to rebuild my life better than before!

With love,
Aaron Avila



No comments:

Post a Comment