Saturday, October 10, 2015

THE KEY TO STROKE AND TBI RECOVERY IS CALLED NEUROPLASTICITY PART #2


Hi Peeps!

Seeing my Blog on Neuroplasticity set personal records for most Pageviews in one day 469 Pageviews worldwide! Read in 15 countries around the globe!

I HEAR YOU PEEPS! YOU WANT MORE!

Please understand I'm learning about it also, but I'm coming to understand that Neuroplasticity is the cornerstone of all stroke recovery!

Being a stroke survivor of 5 years I am realizing that explaining Neuroplasticity  to us stroke survivors has been overlooked by most!

As I continue my research, I will share what new things I learn about the human brains abilitty to rewire itself called Neuroplasticity.

You need to listen to the best video I've seen to date on the subject of Neuroplasticity! 

Thank you Dr. Gregory Symko!

5 years post stroke, you've inspired me like no other!

The amazing things Physical Therapists do for us stroke survivors triggers Neuroplasticity!

Seeing Physical Therapist are critical to a stroke survivor's recovery I have joined forces with The Most Famous Physical Therapists on the internet!

You need help with your home therapy stroke survivors? 

Leave our new awesome Physical Therapists a comment on what will help you in your stroke recovery and I will make sure the most Famous Physical Therapists on the internet (I have it it my way THE WORLD) get your comments and they are so awesome! THEY WILL RESPOND AND HELP YOU WITH YOUR SPECIFIC NEED!

JUST HOW AWESOME OF A RESOURCE IS THAT FOR STROKE SURVIVORS AROUND THE WORLD!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment