Tuesday, September 3, 2013

A new day is dawning!

Today is a new day in my stroke recovery!
The SRJCAPE has the most awesome adaptive PE program I know of on the planet!
Santa Rosa Junior College not only helps us that survive a stroke but all brain attacks, disabilities of all kinds also the elderly that want to better their  quality of life.
The SRJCAPE program is ran by my dear friend Kathy Bell and an awesome support staff. Almost gutted due to budget cuts I have seen with my own two eyes how they impact individuals lives that society would forget on the roadside. Instilling value to all those with all kinds of disabilities.
My goal is to walk again after 3 years post stroke.
I must get out of the prison of my wheelchair!
I must!
If your in a place financially and want to be part of the SRJCAPE team in making this planet a better place contact Kathy Bell to contribute any amount of money...anything will help change lives!
The SRJCAPE department does not know I'm writing this!
Please surprise them today with your gifts!
Together we can make this planet a better place!
kbell@santarosa.edu
http://online.santarosa.edu/presentation/page/?35770

No comments:

Post a Comment