Thursday, September 5, 2013

Who's the ultimte judge?

Never in my first life would I ever even consider myself or see myself supporting gay rights! Now that I've been given a Second Chance at this life on the planet through stroke survival I have come to know that true genuine love is the only way to live our lives on this planet!
My cousin Trenton Waterson is gay and I'm so so so proud of him and through stroke survival and the ultimate force on the planet.............love........... him and I have been able to connect on a very close level like him and I have never connected before! WHY?............LOVE! LOVE!!

DON'T JUDGE!  DON'T HATE! LIFE IS TO SHORT TO WASTE YOUR LIFE ENERGY ON SUCH A DARK FORCE AND SCURGE OF THE PLANET!
WHO MADE YOU JUDGE?
ALWAYS LIVE A LIFE FILLED WITH LOVE AND TOLERANCE TO THE VERY CORE OF WHO YOU ARE!
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE THIS PLANET A BETTER PLACE! YOU CAN CHANGE THE FUTURE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment