Saturday, February 28, 2015

OUR OWN SCSS MEMBER BOBBIE MITCHELL SAYS IT WORKED FOR HER!


(IN THE WORDS OF BOBBIE MITCHELL!)

When I suffered a stroke 3 years ago and was left partially paralyzed on one side of my body I had to go through extensive Physical Therapy to retrain my muscles and brain. 


I would easily get very sore from all the stretching and exercises. 

I tried Icy/hot muscle rub to help with this but it did not provide real relief!

I experimented with other OTC muscle rub products and none would help either. 

I came across this Mary Kay Mint Bliss lotion after buying everything the local stores had to offer and having 0 results!

The Mary Kay Mint Bliss lotion I could rub it on every ache I had and it helped provide relief! 

I later started applying it to my legs, the night before going to bed because I was waking up with muscle cramps in my legs in the middle of the night. Making it extremely difficult to jump up and walk the cramps out was hard. 

I started rubbing the Mary Kay Mint Bliss on my legs the cramps stopped or became minimal during the night even when the weather got cold. This Mary Kay Mint Bliss has been a life saver for me!

I started comparing ingredients to all the muscle rubs In the stores to the Mary Kay Mint Bliss to see what was the amazing difference was?

Unlike other products on the market the Mary Kay Mint Bliss contains Menthol for the cooling effect and it contains Eucalyptus. (A natural proven healing product).

It really works and is inexpensive and affordable! 

I used Mary Kay Mint Bliss on my back, legs, arms, shoulder blades and got the same awesome effect no matter what part of my body I applied it to!

The best part! It's is not greasy like all the OTC products offered in the local stores.

Sincerely,
Bobbie Mitchell 

Try it! See if it works for you! Let me know what you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment