Sunday, February 8, 2015

THE ANSWER APPEARS TO BE PRE SCREENING BEFORE VACCINES ARE GIVEN



I hear allot of extremists say 0 vaccination!

I think with the recent outbreak of a virtually non existent virus called Measles this is no answer.

People say the few children experience a cataclysmic reaction is worth the manny it helps!

Unless you're one of the parents that has a perfectly normal happy child that has a reaction to the vaccine! Leaving their child with Autism, Severe brain damage or Retardation.

Recently I had the pleasure of meeting (On Facebook) several parents that had normal happy children until their child had an allergic reaction to the vaccine and are now Autistic or severely brain damaged.

Catastrophic parental nightmare! 100% happens!

Don't believe the lies saying it doesn't happen ......... IT DOES! I HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED TO THE PARENTS!

The parents of these poor children have told me that there is a pre screening the doctors can do (similar to allergy testing) to identify those children that will have an adverse reaction to the vaccine prior to the actual vaccine being administered. Totally avoiding the cataclysmic reaction to the vaccines.

So correct me if I'm wrong but the government stepping in mandating that all children be vaccinated without pre screening is 100% wrong!

I'm just saying think about it!

Regards,

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment