Tuesday, December 29, 2015

ONE OF MANY STROKE DEFICITS I HAVE


Something happened in my worldwide stroke chat that brings this up peeps!

So I have a filter deficit caused by stroke! SOME NOT FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE DEFICIT SAY IT'S JUST AN EXCUSE!

They couldn't be more wrong!

So how can I help you understand?

So bad was my deficit after my stroke, they brought my wife into a hospital board room and told her if I don't get it under control they have decided to throw me out of the hospital!

Excuse? I DON'T THINK SO!

Although better, far from recovered!

So here I am as usual when my filter deficit raises it's ugly head.


Thinking I'm being funny when everyone explodes!

OHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I GET IT!

I was actually being rude even hurtful!

DAMN IT ALL

SORRY!

NOT AN EXCUSE BUT BRAIN DAMAGE FROM MY STROKE .............

No comments:

Post a Comment