Monday, December 21, 2015

SOOOOOOOOOOO! POWERFUL!


This morning I witnessed something so powerful it brought tears to my eyes!

So I'm on Twitter and I see a post from a 23 year old Brain Stem stroke survivor named Bethany Sinfield.

Bethany was just 17 years old when an unknown hole in her heart let a blood clot to pass through and caused a Brain Stem Stroke.

Come to find out she's in the United Kingdom.

Most of you know Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide on Facebook has become a global movement.

I have couple members in the UK.

So I introduce them to each other and guess what?

There going to start a local stroke support group soon!

JUST HOW POWERFUL IS THAT!

BECAUSE OF SECOND CHANCE STROKE SURVIVORS WORLDWIDE THEIR GOING TO START A LOCAL STROKE SUPPORT GROUP IN THE UNITED KINGDOM!

Chokes me up I'm so happy!



No comments:

Post a Comment