Monday, August 25, 2014

AWESOME! HAD TO SHARE

David A. West -- They didn't know the cause of mine, either. I feel ya. It was chalked up to an AVM, or Articular-Venous Malformation (birth defect), but that's only because medical science had no definitive answer. I was only 38, never had high blood pressure, was slender, a working Mom of two young boys, and in [supposedly] prime physical condition. I had no history of drug or alcohol abuse, no cigarette use (ever), and no stroke symptoms in previous years or family history of stroke. Now on the verge of 50, I am determined to make the most of every day. I refuse to acknowledge the fact that I may be a "ticking time bomb," poised to stroke again. If I do, I do. Can't predict the future. However, I will NOT LIVE IN FEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment