Monday, August 25, 2014

STROKE WHEN LIGHTNING STRIKES

Stroke attacks in a blink of an eye.

As fast as lightning hits the earth you hit my life.

Taking everything from me.

Striping me down to the very fiber of who l am as a man.

Stroke you took all of who I thought made me.....me.

As gold is refined by fire so my life is being refined by stroke.

Everything I thought was valuable to me through stroke was found to be false.

The one thing that makes a person 100% fulfilled and complete as a human being on this planet is the complete opposite of what we are told as a young child.

It is when a person gives all they are as a person to someone else.

If they hurt you hurt, they cry, you cry, they need help, you help.

Only than can a man find true fulfillment. Only than can he/she know true peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment