Wednesday, September 17, 2014

4 YEARS AGO TODAY THE COURSE OF MY LIFE CHANGED FOREVER



(What's on Aaron's Mind)


4 Years ago today the course of my life changed forever!


IT'S MY SECOND CHANCE BIRTHDAY!


I was for sure supposed to die!
So positive were they I was going to die they would not work on me for 24 hours! They thought why waste resources on a person that was going to die within 24 hours!
They even gave my family a live viewing! A live viewing is when they wheel your gurney mostly dead, into the chapel so the family can say their last goodbye's.
But guess what?
I WAS GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE ON THIS PLANET!
I SURVIVED WHEN I SHOULD HAVE DIED!
So every year my family throws me a Celebration of life!
Today a family BBQ at Spring Lake Park!
GOD I LOVE MY WIFE Rebecca Hensley-Avila my son Ryan Avila and my Mother in law Cynthia Johnson. It is them that give me the ability to be who I am today!
I HAVE BEEN GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment