Friday, September 12, 2014

SOMETHING YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT ME

Below are not excuses about me but just cold hard facts!

- I will sometimes make the wrong decision! Why?  I am a stroke survivor!

- I will fixate on an issue! Why? I am a stroke survivor!

- I will use inappropriate language! Why? I am a stroke survivor!

- I may not sleep for days! Why? I am a stroke survivor!

- I will inappropriately dump my anger for the way I am on you! Why? I am a stroke survivor!

- I will want to raise millions of dollars in a few weeks to help other stroke survivors around the world to the point of acting like a beggar? Why? I am a stroke survivor!

- I will act totally irrational and think I am totally appropriate? Why? I am a stroke survivor!

This one thing I know 100% for sure!

My intentions for all Second Chance Stroke Survivors are true! To help all stroke survivors around the world!

Uniting The World Through Stroke Survival!

With every fiber of who I am as a man on planet earth, I love  each and every one of you!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment