Monday, September 8, 2014

I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU



What's on Aaron's Mind

Talking to my old classmates, friends and family.

I need help understanding something please.

About a week ago I started trying to raise funds for Second Chance Stroke Survivors. In that week I had a total of 2 donation.
I'm trying to raise enough funds to be able to hire an Attorney to file the needed paperwork with the Government so I can help stroke survivors around the world even more than I already have. It's my passion in this Second Chance I have been given on this planet.
The way and I see it is if each person I know gave just $20.00 each I could hire the Attorney, file the needed paperwork and start a fund to help stroke survivors around the world in financial need! Just $20.00 can greatly impact a stroke survivors life!
The two donations I received was from:
1- My Aunt Julie Hanson
1- My good friend and Author Joyce Hoffman in Pennsylvania.
Have I not shown you guys how worthy Second Chance Stroke Survivors is of your support? You guys have seen Second Chance Stroke Survivors has become a global movement!
Tell me what I need to do so you want to happily give $20.00 each?
I'm not sure what direction to go?
Please I need to hear from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment