Tuesday, November 3, 2015

TO MY 3 TRIBAL ELDERS

Peter, Mark and Bob, (I truly see each of you as my Tribal Elders in this, my circle of life on planet earth).

While on the floor stretching and meditating I got a strong pull to write you this letter you're now reading.

First let me clear the air!

Let's face it! I was a total dick head asshole my first chance!

But a near death experience along with a stroke that has left me 1/2 paralyzed, unable to talk well and wheelchair bound has a way of waking your ass up! 

I now see life totally different! I now have a to my core gratefulness for my life!

I see life and people with a spiritual clarity that's breathtaking!

Who I was as a man, before surviving a massive brain aneurysm and stroke September 17th 2010 has radically changed who I am today!

I now see all 3 of you as you are to me! My spiritual brothers!

Guys, (especially Bob) please forgive me for all I did to you! I got in way way over my head business wise! This left me weak and vulnerable to predators! Bob, please forgive me? I truly feel remorse!


I will tell you that I have changed so radically, I created a global movement to help stroke survivors called Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide. We have 45+ Chapters and Division Groups in over 18 countries around the globe!

I write a Blog that has over 41,000 pageviews in 9 countries.

I'm currently writing a book.

My Pinterest is climbing daily! Average monthly views is at 18,000!

My brothers I can't walk, I can't talk very well, I'm 1/2 paralyzed and we have survived the past 5 years on less than $19,000 a year!

But I tell you the truth! I am the most inwardly fulfilled person than I've ever been!

How? Why?

I help stroke survivors around the world!

I can't describe the human energy produced when someone says to you ........... You saved my life! I've had numerous people tell me that!

I have found, through stroke, that life on this planet is 100% about helping other human beings in this world!

Than and only than can one find true satisfying fulfillment in this life!

Sorry brothers! Very passionate!

So, Mark, I hear you're the Grand Poobah of the tank world! lol Proud of you brother!

I would like to take this time to say thank you to each one of you for the influential role you all played in my life! With every fiber of who I am as a man THANK YOU!

With the most powerful force in the universe, Love,
Aaron









No comments:

Post a Comment