Saturday, November 30, 2013

BOUND AROUND THE WORLD AS ONE

WAM (What's on Aaron's Mind)-POWERFUL
So pretty much since I created SCSS 6 months ago, there has been a brother Denny Wehrung whom I have not got chance to talk to until now!
For those that have been a stroke survivor for a while you know just how hard it is if not impossible to find fellow stroke survivors that have the same deficits you do? To share common struggles specific to the deceits you have. (I believe we are all bound together as one. Bound by one of the most powerful forces on the planet as Second Chance Stroke Survivors) But there was something so inspiring to talk with that fellow survivor struggling with the exact same struggles as you!
I met him today and SCSS made it possible!
Ya he was in Pennsylvania and I'm in California but we were able to connect like mankind has never done before!
I got a new SCSS slogan from it......"Taking stroke recovery to whole different level".
WE ARE BOUND TOGETHER AS ONE AROUND THE WOLD THROUGH STROKE SURVIVAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment