Saturday, November 16, 2013

INSPIRED BY AN 8 YEAR OLD

Don't think you can learn from an 8 year old? Think again!
I have had the honor and privilege of becoming friends of an amazing mom (Jessica Spears) and her son (Brendon). Brendon, I call "Little Man" have truly inspired me!
You see Brendon, like many others around the world suffered a stroke while in his mothers womb. To this day Brendon holds the youngest stroke survivor I have ever known.
His amazing mother has dedicated her life raising awareness of this occurrence called  Childhood (Pediatric) Stroke.  Please take time to visit their website at: http://brendonssmile.org/
His mom was feeling bad for what he has to deal with as a child told Brendon how she was feeling, Brendon replied "Don't feel bad mom, I was born to help people"
WOW!
The ultimate stroke survivor attitude!

MY NEW SLOGAN IS "BORN TO HELP PEOPLE"

No comments:

Post a Comment