Sunday, March 15, 2015

ONE VOICE STROKE SURVIVORS



I just posted this in my One Voice Stroke Survivors Group.

Come join if you want to make a difference!

When I created this group I had a vision of stroke survivors around the world posting as we can as One Voice!

In doing so, having a power and ability to influence stroke issues like no others in the world!

This group must be filled only with stroke survivors who are action stroke survivors who want to make a difference with the second chance they've been given!

Please do not take this the wrong way but if you're not this type of stroke survivor please remove yourselves from this group.

I would rather have 4 members that act as One Voice than 100's that do not!

Regards,
Aaron

PS: Working on a project to get Dr. Oz involved with Second Chance Stroke Survivors and I will need the help soon from stroke survivors who want to be heard as one voice! Details later.


No comments:

Post a Comment