Wednesday, March 26, 2014

AND HE WAS FOUND WANTING

I had an awakening so to speak last night. I learned it from my very best friend and soul mate and wife of 22 years Rebecca Avila. Whom I trust with every fiber of who I am as a man!

We were talking last night and something came up in our conversation where I had to face a very ugly part of my  life...and...You ever heard the phrase "And they were Found Wanting"?

I had to look at my own life on this planet and my circle of life and found myself wanting to change! Oh man it hurts but for me to be a better man I must change!

It's so hard to look at ourselves for what we really are. I know countless of people in this life that have looked in the mirror of life and have convinced themselves that their something their not. Some will go to their grave never truly coming to see themselves for what their life really is.

I will not waste my second chance at my life on this planet without truly facing who I really am.

Thank You to my true love Rebecca Avila for helping me learn this deep truth.

Your awesome!

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor.
Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment