Wednesday, March 5, 2014

THE MOST POWERFUL AND AMAZING!

I just experienced the most powerful energy of my life I had to share!

Thanks to my incredible wife Rebecca Avila. Here is what she did for her stroke survivor husband.

First we got me out of my power wheelchair and onto the floor on my back.

In our family room, she lit 10+ tea candles, dimmed the lights and put on the most awesome Tibetan Shockra Meditation Music on.

During this calming, relaxation time, she began to gently stretching my legs, arms and toned hand. It was amazing!

Than lovingly, she took an Ace bandage, put it around my effected hand, and gently pulled my effected, toned arm. (Never going to the pain point). Took it to an awesome feeling stretch.

Felt amazing!

Once we found a comfortable,yet stretching position with my effected side, she tied the Ace bandage off so it held my effected side in stretching position.

With the candles burning, lights dimmed and Tibetan shockra music playing, she left me there for 30 minutes. Awesome and amazing!

Than something happened that I had never experienced before in my life. I think I entered into a meditative state. I also began to visualize my paralyzed  left hand opening and at one point I actually felt it begin to open!

Thanks to my awesome wife and soul mate Rebecca Avila!

No comments:

Post a Comment