Thursday, March 6, 2014

SECOND CHANCE STROKE SURVIVORS NEEDS YOUR HELP! DONATE TODAY

The single biggest barrier I have to help stroke survivors and their families around the world is generating funds.

To make Second Chance Stroke Survivors more effective we must become a registered nonprofit. The problem is that my own stroke has decimated my families personal finances, so I need your help.

I'm trying to raise funds to cover the attorney fees to file nonprofit status and pay for our Second Chance Stroke Survivors eCommerce stores within our website so we can sell items to generate more funds to help stroke survivors and their families.

Every little donation makes a difference!

Please, help me help them! Donate today!

I give you my word that any funds generated will be handled efficiently and effectively.

Thank You for any help you can give.

Aaron Avila

CEO
Second Chance Stroke Survivors

Here is where you can donate and make this planet a better place.

http://2livesin1.wix.com/scss#!donate-and-help-scss/cubp

No comments:

Post a Comment