Thursday, January 21, 2016

AARON JUST KEEPING IT REAL!


Peeps I wanted to take time with you this morning to share what I'm feeling right this second!

What you guys may not know as creator I get notified of any post in any of my groups around the world!

I often go to your profile, look at your pics, begin to cry and pray for you and your family!

I look at your pics and see just how cataclysmic and cruel stroke has been to you and your family!

God (spiritual not religious) through my stroke and near death experience has given me a spiritual gift unlike any I've ever known in my lifetime!

The incredibly awesome and powerful gift was love!

A supernatural love words can not express!

I love so powerful it resonates from the very core of who I am as a man!

I love and pray for each one of you my peeps!

I give my word to all stroke survivors around the world to get you help! Financially and physically!

WATCH ME PEEPS!

With a powerful spiritual love,

Aaron Avila 
Creator of Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide 



No comments:

Post a Comment