Saturday, January 16, 2016

HEY STROKE SURVIVOR! DO YOU ALWAYS LOOK IN THE REARVIEW MIRROR OF YOUR LIFE?


I just wrote this to a dear stroke survivor sister of mine.

Sister, you know I love you but I need to say what's on my heart! 

You know me, just keeping it real!

As the creator of the global movement Second Chance Stroke Survivors Worldwide I've seen 1,000's of stroke survivors.

The only tormented stroke survivors I've met are those stroke survivors always looking in the rearview mirror of their life!


The real problem with the stroke survivor who always looks backwards is they lose sight of where their going.

These seem out of reach HOPE, LOVE, SELF WORTH AND A LOVE AND GRATEFULNESS FOR THEIR PRESENT LIFE HARD AS IT IS!

Remember my dear grasshopper sister ............. the wolf inside your soul you feed the most will also run that person's heart!

I speak with true love!



No comments:

Post a Comment