Tuesday, January 5, 2016

IN THE WORD OF STROKE SURVIVOR INSPIRER EXTRAORDINAR BOB MILLER - GRATEFUL





WHAT'S ON AARON'S MIND


Hi peeps!


Every time I watch Bob Miller I'm filled to the brim with gratefulness!


Why?


To me he's like the Grand Puba of gratefulness! Don't believe me? Check out his Website!


He's one awesome stroke survivor! Just saying!


Okay my WAM!


(What's on Aaron's Mind)


You know as I reflect back on over 5 years of wheelchair bound stroke survival!


Catastrophically difficult!


But hands down the best years of my life on planet earth!


WHAT?


Yup! What I've learned about myself and the truths of life on planet earth ......


ONE WORD DESCRIBES HOW I TRULY FEEL!


GRATEFUL! 100% GRATEFUL!


So grateful am I, wouldn't trade where I'm at for anything!


The old saying holds true for my life!


I was blind but now I see!


Don't just think outside the box ........... 


Realize there is no box!


100% TRUTH!


REMEMBER!


BELIEVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment