Friday, January 15, 2016

STROKE SURVIVORS I STRUGGLE DAILY JUST LIKE YOU!


You know I was just commenting to my dear sister Cindy Starner, replying to her comment on an inspirational quote I created.

Her comment was to kind! And I quote!


"Great job Aaron Avila. You are such an inspiration to us Strong Stroke Survivors. Love you brother"

My reply .......... Quote!

"Sister thanks for the comment but please never forget I'm a stroke survivor just like you guys! Like today! Battling negative energy and a feeling of being frustrated because I'm soooooooooooo XXXXXX UP!

And I quote ................. "What you see is a spiritual gift!"

You see peeps, I really can take no credit! It was a divine gift I received with my second chance and my near death experience!

So if you don't think I struggle with this life shattering event called stroke .............. THINK AGAIN! I struggle maintaining a positive outlook on a daily bases!

I cry, I get depressed, battle chronic pain on a daily basis! And what seems like a million other things!

I was just given a special gift! Not of myself but a gift from God! A near death experience gift, and if a gift, how can I boast or get an ego over all I have accomplished on a global scale? It is a gift from God! I can't take even the slightest credit!

You see my brother and sister stroke survivors around the world. God gave me this awesome gift because he loves each one of you so much!

That's who he made me!

I actually give you my peeps the credit! For it's because of you I've received this awesome, powerful and amazing gift of love!

A love so deep to the core of who I am as I am as a man!

I have cried for you, I have laughed with you, and so much more! I love each of you peeps!

I feel it is my purpose to tell the world, through the cataclysmic life event called stroke I have found the most amazing people on planet earth!

IT'S YOU MY BROTHER AND SISTER STROKE SURVIVOR! YOU'RE THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH!

WHAT'S AWESOME I WAS GIVEN GIFTS SO I CAN TELL YOU!

THIS IS WHY I SAY



No comments:

Post a Comment