Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A STROKE SURVIVORS SLEEPING ISSUE

If there is what appears to be a common thread among stroke survivors from around the globe is a sleeping issue has arisen after stroke.

Not good when all the neuroscientists agree that the only time our brains repairs itself is when we sleep.

So get this...............

I can honestly say I don't think I've had an awesome nights sleep since my stroke 3 years ago!

So I found myself extremely tired at 8:30 tonight, so I convinced myself to go to bed, thinking I'm going to get an extremely long and awesome sleep tonight..................NOT!

When I woke up I was almost was excited about how rested I was going to be! Funny, I still feel tired, oh well I'm going to make coffee and start my day.

The real big problem was that it was 11:00 THE SAME NIGHT!

SO HERE I AM BLOGGING AT 12:40am AND I'M NOT THAT TIRED! GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

So I'm here to warn you! In your quest to get that much needed sleep, DON'T GO TO BED TO EARLY!

Like me, it may have the opposite effect!

No comments:

Post a Comment