Monday, January 20, 2014

COULD BE WORSE

This morning I was chatting with my sister Jana Bailey our SCSS LICKING COUNTY OHIO CHAPTER OF SECOND CHANCE STROKE SURVIVORS


We have this saying we remind each other all the time .............

How are you today?

"Hey I woke up on the right side of the grass...............Could be worse!"

Ya I have not walked for three years.
I can't talk very well.
I'm paralyzed on my left half of my body.

But you know............ I woke up on the right side of the grass so it could be worse!

Basic but so true!

I'm still alive!

I get to be with the ones I love and hold dear.
I get to see the sunrise.
I get to be with my awesome family!

So yes it could be worse...............I could be dead and not experiencing any awesome thing on this planet.

Don't agree? Than your focusing on the wrong things!


No comments:

Post a Comment