Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WHO IS REBECCA AVILA

Wow how do you describe or even put human words to the most incredible women on the planet!

She is the one that has made SCSS possible!

Rebecca has given to me like no other person on this planet!

Rebecca is truly my everything!

Rebecca has comforted me when I needed comfort.

When I felt so alone...
You were right by my side!

When I was so scared you were there Rebecca laying soft hand on me and telling me I was going to make it!

For your not only my wife, your my best friend!

I would 100% not be where I am today, loving life so much, having a fullness of life l have never felt before.

For there is only one person on planet I owe my life to it's you Rebecca.

With every fiber in my body and with all my heart,
Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment