Saturday, January 11, 2014

BREAKS MY HEART-UPDATED WITH LINK TO GROUP

I have said it before that my heart seriously breaks and I can't even imagine how difficult it must be to be a stroke survivor and have young children.

My heart goes out to all my younger brothers and sisters in stroke survival with younger children around the globe.

Someday SCSS will be able to help each one of you financially around the world, because I know first hand just how financially devastating  stroke is. I can't imagine how incredibly hard it is for you.

We (SCSS) are not in that place yet but what I can give you is your own FaceBook Group
called "I'm a Stroke Survivor With Young Children".

It will be place you can meet and share your lives and stroke survival as only you can. I will create your Group over the next 3 hours. So watch for it! Join and help each other. Showing each other your not alone on this planet. That there are 1,000s around the world going through similar struggles.

I also give you my heart ..............Be strong and know that us older stroke survivors from around the world are thinking about you , praying for you, sending you powerful human energy. For needed strength that you undoubtedly need daily as you face one of the most difficult things a human being can go through on this planet................Stroke Survival.

Link to your new group! Join.....https://www.facebook.com/groups/1810978359043466/

I leave you with the SCSS theme song for encouragement.  http://youtu.be/Gi4GQG8xESM

No comments:

Post a Comment