Monday, June 8, 2015

100% GUARANTEED TO IMPROVE YOUR ATTITUDE OR YOUR MONEY BACK!


So summer is finally here in California and I'm fortunate enough to own a pool!

Thank's to my Wonder Woman Rebecca Avila (got the saying from my brother Peter in France) first gets me in the pool so I can swim paralyzed stroke survivor style (Professionally trained and certified in swimming stroke survivor style) 

So after my swim, I'm getting out of the pool with Wonder Woman by my side, how amazing the sun felt!

So Rebecca got me to the concrete where I laid and sunbathed for an hour or so.

While I was laying there unable to walk, paralyzed on my left side, after Rebecca asked how I was doing? I realized, whole heatedly, that you know, I'm alive when I 100% for sure should be dead! I mean I feel the sun's warm energy on my skin, the birds amazing songs filling the air and the sound of a gentle breeze rustling through the trees.

It's great to be alive!

Try it! Attitude Adjusted! (PS. Safety first stroke survivors! Get help to the ground!)

Sincerely,
Your friendly neighborhood stroke survivor,

Aaron Avila

#unitingtheworldthroughstrokesurvival


No comments:

Post a Comment