Thursday, June 11, 2015

DOES STROKE HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE AMAZING PEOPLE?


This thought will be in my book "Walk Of Destiny" someday!

Since surviving a brain aneurysm and major stroke September 17th 2010. And after creating a global movement called Second Chance Stroke Survivors, I have had the honor to meet the most amazing people on planet earth! 
Who are these amazing people you ask?

Stroke Survivors! 

Why?

I can only speak from what stroke is doing to me in the very core of who I am. 
Stroke strips everything you may hold on to as your identity. I have 0 exterior things to hold on to as a human being!

Stroke has stripped to the very core of human existence! The love of the very basics of life. Like the very basics of all life, the very breath I breath!

For that very breath, I am deeply grateful for!

I think this occurs in most, not all stroke survivors.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES STROKE SURVIVORS THE MOST AMAZING PEOPLE I KNOW ON PLANET EARTH!

Here is a poem I wrote about stroke survivors around the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment