Wednesday, June 3, 2015

DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH SELF WORTH LIKE ME STROKE SURVIVORS?


One of darkest, potentially dangerous energies I fight is the emotion of self worth.

What self worth is to me.

Self worth for me is feeling ok with me and my new normal. Sometimes like now, my tolerance with my new normal is diminished. Made worse by perception pain meds (opiates) feeling like you're so messed up physically and mentally and so very frustrated with both your sadness meter is raised.

Do you fight this fight? Do you battle this dark energy?

We must remember we are worth it! We must rise up like a Phoenix from the ashes called stroke survival!

We must never wave the white flag of defeat!

Survivor is our new normal!

Not only is this song Second Chance Stroke Survivors Theme song! 
IT MUST BE OUR CREED!


#unitingtheworldthroughstrokesurvival


No comments:

Post a Comment