Friday, June 19, 2015

CAN STROKE MAKE A PERSON GRATEFUL?


My opinion!

Yes!

In my life the old saying 

"You don't know what you had until you lose it"

Speaks volumes to me!

Since my stroke September 17th 2010, I have been touched with such a to my core gratefulness for the life and very air I breath! 

I've lost most all my physical abilities but stroke has produced in me a gratefulness for my life and the people in my life like I never had before stroke!

So, I ask, can stroke produce positive results in a person's life? YES!

The only stroke survivor whom I've met it doesn't have this effect on are stroke survivors who are bitter and angry for what stroke has done to them!

This bitter stroke survivor lives their life focused on what they lost because of stroke (victim not survivor) never becoming filled with a gratefulness for their life they now have! 
This is the only stroke survivor I have found I can not help!

Sincerely,
Aaron Avila 
Second Chance Stroke Survivors 


No comments:

Post a Comment