Sunday, June 14, 2015

IT'S WHO I AM NOW

I'm on the floor stretching, haven't walked since my stroke September 17th 2010.

This is coming to me as Zen music is playing insence is burning ..... my meditation time. 

I am a man that was given a mighty gift in my stroke, my second chance.

I have been given a God given love for stroke survivors around the world. A love so deep it's to the very core of who I am as a man.

I have been given the honor to tell them what they really are, THEY ARE AN AMAZING AND AWESOME PEOPLE!

Giving them hope and a reason to value their life once again!

Bringing comfort and light into one of the darkest life event a person can go through on planet earth!

STROKE SURVIVAL!

It's who I have become in my second chance.

Your awesome stroke survivors!

With love! The single most powerful force on planet earth!

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment