Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Take time to soak it in!


For any of you in Blog land out there that are stroke survivors and now have a sleeping issue like me.......................
 
So there I am 3am running the huge risk of waking my lovely wife. (Doesn’t wake up in a good mood at that time.)

So I transfer myself into my scooter, being as quite as possible!

Roll myself outside only to see the most awesome stars! (Worth the risk)

I sat in awe of what I was seeing! (Several shooting stars latter)

I begin to realize....................In the universe we are so so tiny!

So I downloaded Google Sky Maps to my smart phone………..how awesome! I now know the names of what I’m seeing!!

Try it for yourselves tonight by yourself with the family!! Download Google Sky Maps soak it all in!

It will give you perspective!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment