Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Who am I?

Hi!
My name is Aaron Avila.
I survived a major brain aneurysm and stroke back on September 17th 2010. I haven't walked, talked the same (Aphasia) since then put I'm alive!
I was fortunate, unlike countless others before me who died............ I was given a second chance at life!
Hence my email address -2livesin1@gmail.com
I am also the creator of one of the most dynamic stroke survival groups on FaceBook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/secondchancestrokesurvivors/
My goal is to take you on a journey before, during and after my stroke along with my insights I have learned along the way.
Hope it inspires you in your own life!
One thing I have become very thankful for is my life itself!
I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE WHEN I SHOULD BE DEAD!


No comments:

Post a Comment