Saturday, August 31, 2013

No greater force on the planet than true love!

WAM (What's on Aaron's Mind)
What I'm about to share I by no means am perfect! I'm learning as I was given a Second Chance on this planet.
I read one time that the religious leaders of the day were arguing about what spiritual gift was the best and greatest to have.
It was said that you can have the gift and faith to move mountains but without true love it's meaningless! The greatest most powerful force we can have in our lives is true genuine love for all people in our lives!
A genuine and true love that can see past others faults, wrongs against us, disappointment, and sexual orientation.
Let us all be the ones to live, give and show true genuine love to all human beings in our lives!
Make it a powerful day!
By Aaron Avila

No comments:

Post a Comment